Hänel Lean-Lift® Vertical Storage System
The main principle of the Hänel Lean-Lift® Vertical Storage System or Vertical Lift Module, Vertical Lift Machine, VLM as it is called is storage rationalisation. At the centre of this closed system is a computer controlled lift, called the extractor, which moves up and down via the smooth action rollers, collecting and returning items to present to the operator via the open access point.
A quality, innovative vertical lift module for the management and organisation of parts and finished goods
The Hänel Lean-Lift® combines storage rationalisation and security: At the center of this closed vertical storage system is a computer-controlled positioning lift, the ‘extractor’. With shelves located at the back and the front of the machine, items are stored here in containers using height optimised positions.
The storing locations are accessed automatically under electronic control by means of the extractor, which stores or retrieves the requested container. Goods are delivered to the retrieval area at ergonomic retrieval height.
The Hänel Lean-Lift® vertical storage system finds applications in a variety of industries; medical technology, electrical engineering (ESD versions are available), automotive, aircraft, pharmaceutical, mechanical engineering, mail-order and wholesale trades.
Storage can be expanded or altered with minimal hassle. Lean-Lifts® can easily be installed and can span across several building levels, while changes can be made post-installation using solid slot-in joints with plug welds.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 1,000kg per tray.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 60,000kg per Lean lift.
- Integrated storage management.
Benefits of the Hänel Lean-Lift® Vertical Storage System:
How will a Hänel Lean-Lift® benefit my business?
- Improved storage management.
- Improved order-picking performance and staff productivity.
- Higher storage density – reduce floor space requirements by up to 80%.
- A user friendly system; fully adjustable to operational requirements.
- Improved ergonomics and safety for workers when handling parts.
- System easily expanded with additional lifts as business grows.
- Industry leading high speed performance.
- All items securely stored and in a dust free environment.
- The Hänel Lean-Lift® can span several floor levels, with multiple access points in different areas, creating the maximum possible storage space on a minimal footprint.
- All shelf positions are automatically & dynamically adjusted to suit stored item height which provides extremely high storage density.
- Fully integrated controller with built in warehouse inventory management system (additional comprehensive Warehouse Management Software options available).
- Eco-mode electricity reduction through four levels of automatic standby and shutdown.
- Mirrored electronic sub-systems providing extremely high system reliability & availability.
- Choice of several pick and put to light systems to increase picking speed and accuracy.
- Superior German design & engineering requiring no scheduled maintenance, unique in the industry.
- Fully lockable for full security and tracking of stored items.
- There are multiple slots of 25mm, 37.5mm, 75mm or 90mm in the Lean-Lift where numerous storage shelves can be placed, whereby you hold a range of your stock, tools and parts in trays at height optimised positions for total maximisation of your warehouse.
- The ‘Extractor‘ stores and retrieves the articles
- 4-chain-system for optimum guidance of the extractor
- Storage locations with stored articles
- Container for holding and transporting the articles
- Integrated frame profile for height-optimized placement of the containers
- Soft start control with frequency converter
- Self-monitoring light barriers in BWS-S design
- Lockable sliding doors for article protection
- Environmentally friendly powder-based finish ensures
50 % higher scuff resistance
- Hänel microprocessor control unit on movable Vario-arm
- Wiring cabinet – the electronics are easy to access
- Photo-sensors for height
detection to measure article heights and safety
- Service door
conveniently positioned at the side